Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH
Presentations, seminars, trade conferences and standard company events – Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH's light, airy assembly rooms in Uferstadt occupy 200 m² of floor space, which is more than ample to accommodate all kinds of top class events. With capacity for up to 120 attendees, our impressive conference floor (including reception and exhibition areas) is the perfect setting for your event. Take advantage of the conference centre's close proximity to our workshops and laboratories, and enjoy practical demonstrations and tours of our facilities.
- Conference facilities available for use between 08:00 and 18:00 for organised events
- Capacity for up to 120 attendees; seating arrangements can be tailored to requirements
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the event area
- Event organisation, support, co-ordination and management
- All rooms cleaned before, between and after use
- Free on-site parking
On request, we can recommend or find reliable catering companies. We do not deal with catering companies ourselves – customers are responsible for hiring caterers and settling the invoice directly with them.
EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES
- FHD projector (up to 1920 x 1200) in all conference and meeting rooms
- Sound system with four-channel microphone system (two handheld and two headset microphones) in the conference room
- Presentation boards, flip charts
- Internet access/Wi-Fi
HOW TO FIND US
NMF GmbH's conference centre benefits from excellent transport links. Our site is easy to reach by car and by rail: Take the "Nürnberg/Fürth" exit on the autobahn if you are travelling by car; if you are travelling by rail, you can take the U1 underground line (alight at "Stadtgrenze"). We have sufficient on-site parking for all visitors, as well as disabled access. Hotels to suit a variety of budgets are located nearby.
Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH (NMF) is a national research center of the Bavarian State. We transform cutting-edge materials and manufacturing methods into industrial solutions. Our 3000 m² testing field is equipped with large-scaled industrial facilities. The scope of our work is not limited to research – we also manufacture prototypes and small batches. Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH is linked with Neue Materialien Bayreuth GmbH and the University of Erlangen (Universität Erlangen/FAU).
Neue Materialien Fürth GmbH is institutionally funded by: